A while ago, I was given another award by a fellow blogger Niki from The Jolly Beetroot. I know it has taken me some time to publish this but it was a pretty busy season for us all. It is such a lovely surprise and I am very greatful to all my readers and fellow bloggers for your continuing support and following. It’s just so nice to have recognition from those who you admire.
The rules for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers.
4. Notify your nominees.
The seven things people may not know about me are:
1) I am a graduate of the National College of Art and Design. I am a print maker by trade and love to work on my art. I have had many exhibitions and sold pieces to people all over the globe.
2) I am a bit of a Monica when it comes to cleaning. Now if you saw my house it may not look like it but when in work and cleaning elsewhere, everything needs to be just right.
3) I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches, I could them all day long
4)I throw nothing away, you never know when you might need it all.
5)I HATE spiders
6) I plan to open my own cafe, eventually. Or maybe a B&B, that would be nice!
7) I procrastinate a lot, I imagine I’m doing a lot but in fact I’m doing very little.
My nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty award are:
I love reading and trying things from these blogs and hope you will too.
Watch this space, more recipes coming soon,